- Available to homeowners over the age of 55.
- Release equity from your home while continuing to live there.
- Equity release can be used for many things e.g. home improvements or repairs, to supplement monthly income, holidays or a gift to family.
- The Equity Release is provided by Bower Retirement an award winning provider (regulated by FCA, formally FSA) who will discuss with you the various options available. Meetings can be arranged at our Sir Thomas House Office or alternatively at your own home.
- Bower Retirement only advise on SHIP (Safe Home Improvement Plans) compliant products – they also offer a no negative equity guarantee.
“Help the charity whilst buying the things you need”.
In addition to delivering advice, activities and support services, Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton has its own separate trading company. Working with advant~age, we offer a range of reliable and endorsed products designed specifically to meet the needs of older people but with most products available for all ages to buy.
If you would like to know more about the products available through advant~age, simply contact us on 0151 236 4440 today or click on the link to our advant~age website: www.advant-age.co.uk/age-concern-liverpool-and-sefton/products/equity-release
A monthly Equity Release advice service is held at our Offices in Liverpool and Southport. If you would like to find out more please call 0151 330 5678 or 01704 542 993
For more information on Equity Release please contact Diane on 0151 236 4440 or come to our Liverpool office at 179 Townsend Lane, Clubmoor, Liverpool, L13 9DY