Buy a Funeral Plan and provide peace of mind for you and those close to you
- Provide peace of mind for you and those close to you.
- Available to people from the age of 50 regardless of medical conditions.
- Choose between cremation or burial.
- There is a choice of funeral plans with various ways to pay.
- Take the concern from your family by arranging your funeral at today’s price, protecting against the rising cost of funerals.
- You can personalise the arrangements to reflect your wishes.
- Money is held in trust until the plan is required, it doesn’t get paid to the funeral director until that time. The funeral plan is provided by Golden Charter.
“Help the charity whilst buying the things you need”.
In addition to delivering advice, activities and support services, Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton has its own separate trading company. Working with advant~age, we offer a range of reliable and endorsed products designed specifically to meet the needs of older people but with most products available for all ages to buy.
If you would like to know more about the products available through advant~AGE, simply contact us on 0151 236 4440 today or apply online through our advant~age website, click here.
Age Concern Liverpool (Services) Ltd (414971) is an Appointed Representative of Lovat Insurance Brokers Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA number; 305302
For more information on Funeral Plans please contact Diane on 0151 236 4440 or come to our Liverpool office at 179 Townsend Lane, Clubmoor, Liverpool, L13 9DY