If you would like to donate to any of our charity shops or arrange a collection then simply call Vicky or Claire on 0151 922 3692
Our Charity shops don’t just generate income to help local older people, they provide volunteering and work experience opportunities for people, they get a charity’s message out onto the high street, they recycle goods which may otherwise have been sent to land-fill sites and they are somewhere where you could pick up a bargain or two!
262 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 3ER. Tel 0151 922 3692
House Clearances/Donations of Stock:
Donating goods couldn’t be easier. We have a collection service and are able to arrange to have goods picked up from your home or workplace, to arrange this then simply call 0151 922 3692 during normal office hours. As well as being able to donate directly into one of our shops, we accept donations at our Head office 179 Townsend Lane, Clubmoor, Liverpool, L13 9DY
A bag of donated goods is worth about £20 to us. That’s enough for a hamper at Christmas for an older person on a low income or to pay for a day out for one of the older people we look after in our residential nursing home. All the net profits from charity retailing go towards improving the quality of life of our local older people.
Working for Us:
If you would like to know more about volunteering in our shops then please look here
If you would like to know about any paid opportunities then please look here
If you are a UK taxpayer then please consider gift-aiding your donations, this means that when we sell your donation we are able to claim an additional 25% of the value from the tax man, there is no additional cost to you, or us. To register s a gift-aid donor then all you need to do is complete a short form which will be provided at your point of donation and we will do the rest!
- Clothes/textiles in any condition (even if we can’t sell them they do have a value and will be recycled)
- Books, hardback and paperback
- Bric a brac
- CDs, DVDs, Videos, Vinyl, console games
- Electrical items and kitchen appliances. Including freezers and refrigerators (we cannot except cookers or gas and electric fires.)
- Furniture in good saleable condition (for upholstered goods they must have an appropriate fire-retardant label or we won’t be able to sell it again.
- Musical instruments
- Children’s toys, games, puzzles
- Beds with mattresses (although we cannot accept mattresses alone.)
If you would like to know more about our shop or arrange a collection then simply call us on 0151 922 3692
If you would like to know more about our shops or
arrange a collection call us on 0151 922 3692