COVID19 – Steps we are taking
In line with Government Guidance we are taking appropriate steps to ensure our workplace is safe for staff, volunteers and service users.
Risk Assessments have been completed for all areas that may be affected in order to manage the risks of transmission in line with COVID-19 Secure Guidelines.
From 3 August we are gradually getting back to visiting our clients face to face. Adequate steps have been taken to ensure that we keep our staff, volunteers and service users safe.
We will be taking practical steps to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and service users and will include the Government’s 5 steps in doing this:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment for all areas that may be affected.
- We have developed cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures encouraging people to follow the guidance on handwashing and hygiene.
- We are helping our staff to work from home when possible
- We are ensuring 2 metre social distancing is maintained, where possible
- Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, we will manage the transmission risk by staggering arrival and departure times, considering whether the activity needs to continue, using back-to back or side-to-side working, keeping activity times as short as possible
We are committed to our staff, volunteers and service users and have taken all appropriate action to manage the transmission of COVID-19.