- Telecare devices, such as personal emergency alarms, provide added reassurance that help is at hand when it is needed. They provide peace of mind, enabling you to enjoy an independent lifestyle.
- The alarm enables you to be in contact with a dedicated team, 24 hours a day.
- A qualified engineer can assist with training and installing the alarm if you would rather not install the alarm yourself.
- There is a minimum 1 year contract.
- Payment can be by a fixed monthly monitoring fee or a one off purchase to cover the life of the contract
“Help the charity whilst buying the things you need”.
In addition to delivering advice, activities and support services, Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton has its own separate trading company. Working with advant~AGE, we offer a range of reliable and endorsed products designed specifically to meet the needs of older people but with most products available for all ages to buy.
If you would like to know more about the products available through advant~AGE, simply contact us on 0151 330 5678 today or purchase your alarms online from Appello (quote when advant-age-15 you order).
Age Concern Liverpool (Services) Ltd (414971) is an Appointed Representative of Lovat Insurance Brokers Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA number; 305302
For more information on our Personal Alarm Monitoring please contact Diane on:
0151 236 4440 or call into our Liverpool office