Interview Process« Back to Vacancies
- Candidates that have been shortlisted for an interview will usually be informed in writing of the time, dates and venue for the interview
- The panel will usually be made up of 3 members of staff from supervisory level upwards that have been trained in a fair recruitment process
- In addition to the above we usually involve an Age Concern Liverpool and Sefton service user to participate in the process
- Candidates that, due to a disability, require adjustments to be made to the interview process MUST inform the HR manager prior to the interview day
- The interview process, depending on the position, may involve an interview, assessment and presentation. Please refer to the person specification that will explain if there are any assessments or presentations
- All interview questions, assessments and presentations will enable Age Concern Liverpool and Sefton to test the candidates ability to meet the requirements of role which are listed in the person specification
- During the interview the panel will be scoring the candidates against the requirements of the role and the candidate with the highest score will be offered the position.
- The lead on the panel will first ring the successful candidate to offer the position to them. Once they have accepted an offer letter will be sent to them.
- After telephoning and receiving verbal confirmation of accepting the position the chair of the panel will ring the unsuccessful candidate and provide them with verbal feedback if they request this.