Pre Employment Checks« Back to Vacancies
- Any offer of employment is made subject to the receipt of two references, which are considered satisfactory by Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton. In submitting your application you are giving your permission for references to be taken up at this point in the process
- Offers of employment may also subject to an enhanced or standard DBS disclosure (depending on the position)
- Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton has a policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders and will not automatically disqualify any applicant on the basis of an information disclosure. However, the offer of employment may be withdrawn where convictions which are not disclosed on the employment application form subsequently come to light through a DBS disclosure.
- The offer of employment may also be subject to a medical check or satisfactory medical questionnaire to be completed
- Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton will comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, and will require all employees to provide documentary evidence of their legal right to work in this country prior to commencing employment.
- All newly appointed staff are required to serve a probationary period of 6 months, during which time their progress is monitored and suitability for the role is assessed.