Volunteer« Back to Support Us
Charities are all about people and we at Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton are no exception. Our many volunteers come from various ethnic backgrounds and have a variety of experience, skills and knowledge to share. Representative of the communities we serve they share the aim, “to improve the quality of life for older people in Liverpool & Sefton”
Our volunteers play a vital role in everything we do and we value their contribution and commitment. They are the difference and without them, our charity could not make the tremendous difference it does to the lives of older people in Liverpool & Sefton.
If you have time each week to spare, please look at our list of volunteering opportunities. We would love to welcome you to the team.
The Benefits of Volunteering:
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Learn new skills
- Develop existing skills & knowledge
- New experiences and challenges
- Meet new people
- Gain a new interest or hobby
- Opens up a whole range of new and exciting opportunities
- Looks good on CVs and University Applications
- Influence career choices
- Gain a sense of achievement
- Gain a sense of pride; feeling valued and needed
- Be a part of your community
- Helps personal development and builds confidence and self esteem
- Improves physical and mental wellbeing
- It’s fun!
See the current opportunities below:
If interested you can apply in various ways:
By phoning: 0151 330 5678 and requesting a volunteering pack.
Write to us at:
Volunteering, Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton,
179 Townsend Lane, Clubmoor, Liverpool, L13 9DY
Email us at: